apa yang nak dicari

Thursday, December 4, 2008

system medley??

Every time I look in your eyes,
every day I'm watching you die.
All the faults I see in you.
But how? And why?

She's like heroin
Sipping through a little glass
I'm looking for some help
I need someone to save her ass
She wants nothing more
But to be a little whore
He wants nothing less
But to wear a little dress

Such a lonely day
And its mine
The most loneliest day in my life
And if you go, i wanna go with you
And if you die, i wanna die with you
Take your hand and walk away

We don't give a damn about your world,
With all your global profits and all your jeweled pearls,
We don't give a damn about your world,
Right now, right now.

Life is a waterfall,
We're one in the river,
And one again after the fall.

Cause we are the ones that want to play,
Always want to go,
But you never want to stay,
And we are the ones that want to choose,
Always want to play,
But you never want to lose

I don't think you trust
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die
In, my, self righteous suicide
I, cry, when angels deserve to die

Life is but a dream,
Drifting on a stream, a stream,
Consciously it seems,
All of what remains,

No comments: