apa yang nak dicari

Friday, February 18, 2011

A letter from Mom and Dad }}



my child,
when i get old
i hope you understand and have patience with me

in case i break a plate,
or spill soup on the table,
because I'm loosing my eyesight,
i hope you don't yell at me.

older people are sensitive,
always have self pity when you yell,

when my hearing get worse,
and i can't understand you're saying
i hope you don't call me deaf
please repeat what you said
or write it down

I'm sorry my child
I'm getting older

when my knees get weaker,
i hope you have the patience to help me get up
like how i used to help you while you were little
learning how to walk

please bear with me

when i keep repeating my self
like a broken record,
i hope you just keep listening to me
please don't make fun of me,
or get sick of listening to me.

do you remember when you're little,
and you wanted a ballon?
you repeated yourself over and over
until you get what you wanted

please also pardon my smell
i smell like an old person
please dont force me to shower
my body is weak

old people get sick easily when they're cold
i hope i dont gross you out

do you remember when you were little,
i used to chase you around
because you didnt want to shower

i hope you can be patient with me
when i'm always cranky
its all part of getting old
you'll understand when you're older

and if you have spare time
i hope we can talk
even for a few minutes
i'm always all by myself all the time
and have no one to talk to

i know you busy with work
even if you're not interested in my stories
please have time for me

do you remember when you were little
i used to listen to your stories
about your teddy bear

when the time comes
and i get ill and bedridden
i hope you have the patience
to take care of me

I'm sorry
if i accidently wet the bed or make mess
i hope you have the patience
to take care of me during the last few moments of my life

when the time of my deadth comes
i hope you hold my hand
and give me strength to face death
and dont worry
when i finally meet our Creator
i will whisper in His ear to bless you
because you loved your mom and dad
thanks you so much for your care
we love you

No comments: